Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mana & Dances
Thumbs Up 
Hi, as we go on in lvls mana is becoming a thing, not just for mages but for warriors too. Maybe consider to add mana drugs or mana pots, crafteables or sell them in Groceries.

Dances time is kind a problemn as well, you  cant enjoy a nice lvl with full buffs twice in 4 min, cause if you have songs then you cant get dances again cause of mana isues. Maybe Dances and Songs for 5 or 10 min would be nice so the chars can have time actualy to regen mana to be able to buff again. Smile

I've been looking a server like this for a long time would be nice to be able to fully enjoy it!

And i think that the changes will benefit everyone

(2018-10-17, 04:03 PM)jmontero Wrote: Hi, as we go on in lvls mana is becoming a thing, not just for mages but for warriors too. Maybe consider to add mana drugs or mana pots, crafteables or sell them in Groceries.

Dances time is kind a problemn as well, you  cant enjoy a nice lvl with full buffs twice in 4 min, cause if you have songs then you cant get dances again cause of mana isues. Maybe Dances and Songs for 5 or 10 min would be nice so the chars can have time actualy to regen mana to be able to buff again. Smile

I've been looking a server like this for a long time would be nice to be able to fully enjoy it!

And i think that the changes will benefit everyone

I dunno about mana pots, i think its not the point. Maybe with some more minutes in dances, about 3 minutes for example, it would be fulfilled!

Hi,
If you go down to the basement of the Ivory Tover, you might find something useful Wink

(2018-10-22, 10:05 AM)meisteris Wrote: Hi,
If you go down to the basement of the Ivory Tover, you might find something useful Wink

Hi,
What do you want us to find there? Sets D? xD We need mana regen, with mana pots or drugs or smt, more weight and mor dance/song time!

What else can we find in ivory?

Oops! My bad, there was something of use in the Ivory basement at first, but apparently I have removed it after migrating to C6 Smile Anyhow, please check it on Friday.

(2018-10-24, 12:54 PM)meisteris Wrote: Oops! My bad, there was something of use in the Ivory basement at first, but apparently I have removed it after migrating to C6 Smile Anyhow, please check it on Friday.

Niiiice, thats what we needed, but still the weight limit is keeping us apart from this Items. Is the web pag correct about the weight limit x7?

Weight limit is retail, so it's more fun this way Wink

(2018-10-27, 08:23 AM)meisteris Wrote: Weight limit is retail, so it's more fun this way
Consider maybe decreasing mp pots weight then, cause is 180 jajaja its kindda you can hold 100  or 200 pots if you dont have ss.... that is with out dyes..
Maybe not x7 but x3 so there is smt like a dawf inventory for mages and other warriors that have less CON and weight than dawrf

Its nice to see you active Big Grin

Thanks Smile Game would not be old school if I've changed that. L2 is about working hard Asian style Big Grin

(2018-10-28, 12:31 PM)meisteris Wrote: Thanks Smile Game would not be old school if I've changed that. L2 is about working hard Asian style Big Grin

If you had added weight capacity or danc/song duration time, you wouldnt have had to add mana pots.
Instead, you added mana pots, so the sv isnt old school already.
We cannot make dyes to our fighters chars, nor have mana and ss in any char but spoiler or crafter.
Please, consider it.