Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi guys
hi im new in the server...i start yesterday but i dont see anyone other player on in the server....the server is alive?

hi is server without donation and without any adena sellers ,but its good server who is working great ,but low online ,cuz ppl mostly choose play in russian server and spend there money for runes ,or smth more. But if you really wondering is it worth play here there is no wipes 3-6month like other servers. Small community , but its growing Smile

ok....i like this server i will continue play..!!

but if the server havent anyone inside is too dificult to play because with no craft no other players to go for rb ...

(2020-04-18, 01:36 PM)kotsalis Wrote: ok....i like this server i will continue play..!!

but if the server havent anyone inside is too dificult to play because with no craft no other players to go for rb ...

low c grade wep ans ssx you can buy for adena in Dragon volley same place where is merchant and big carriage near it

nice i will check it!! thx

my friend i cant find Sad

Ifound it!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Do you guys also know where the B grade is ? Somewhere in Enchanted Valley right ?

i dont know ....i wil make a crafter if the server open..

(2020-04-25, 06:21 PM)TheresNoSugar Wrote: Do you guys also know where the B grade is ? Somewhere in Enchanted Valley right ?

If this server will be online again, you can find b weapon seller in "Garden of Eva". You will have to go to the center of it and it will take you a while (waiting for the doors to open) . When you be in the center clime to the top of some kind of tower that you will find there. Be careful there are plenty of agro mobs there.